Friday, September 17, 2010

A bit about how my mind works (this is relatively important)

So, this is my first "blog", and since I will be writing this and all future blogs, I figure I should include a bit of a disclaimer. My mind does not remember stories point A-B, its more like A-K-Z-74-%-B, which is to say that my stories tend to wander. I have earned the nickname of "The Tangent King" (not my idea) because I have a hard time getting to the point. Its the side details and back story that make the difference, and since I feel it would detract from my stories (not to mention be too much mental strain) I will just write things down as I would tell them, so please bear with me and try to keep up.

And on a closing note, I would like to dedicate this to my old roommate Myles, wherever he may be, because he always used to tell me to "write that down" after I would tell a story.

Oh, and since I think the word "blog" is a stupid word, this will be the last time I use it. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. your mind sound relevant to my interest, you see I too have a wandering mind and find myself fighting with tangents that pull my thoughts away, like for instance I was writing this blog that totally started out as a... oh look what did... anyway nice blog

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete